Understanding Workers Compensation – SMBPro
Understand the importance of Workers’ Compensation Insurance for your clients. The primary focus of the webinar is to provide a basic understanding of Workers’ Compensation including why it is needed, what it covers, how the cost is calculated, and how it is regulated. Learn about a key business cash management tool, Pay As You Go Workers’ Compensation.
- Microsoft expands its HoloLens mixed-reality headset to 29 new European markets targeting firstline workers and information workers (Lorraine Bardeen/Microsoft Devices Blog)
- Microsoft makes Azure Bot Service and Cognitive Language Understanding tools generally available, says 200K devs have signed up for the Bot service (Ron Miller/TechCrunch)
- SEC: paid endorsements of ICOs may be illegal if compensation is not properly disclosed, and, even with disclosure, paid promoters may be liable in some cases (Jonathan Shieber/TechCrunch)
- Patreon's recent crackdown on adult content worries sex workers and creators of erotic art (Daniel Cooper/Engadget)
- Federal Jury Rules Against DXC; Lawsuit Demanding Overtime Pay Could Force Changes In How IT Workers Are Classified And Paid