SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Sourcing and Procurement – Update 1802
Listen as Katharina Hellmich, SAP S/4HANA Cloud Product Management & Co-Innovation, provides an overview of the three key Sourcing and Procurement highlights as part of the 1802 release of SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
For more information about SAP S/4HANA Cloud visit https://www.sap.com/s4-cloudrelease
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1802 Release Highlights
- SAP Takes Cloud Accelerator Program Global, Offers Partners Guidance To Transition Marketing Strategies
- SAP to acquire Callidus Software, provider of cloud-based human resource software and other IT solutions, for $2.4B; the deal is expected to close in Q2 2018 (Charlie Osborne/ZDNet)
- Cloud Giants AWS, Google And Microsoft React To Meltdown; Solution Providers Remind Customers To Update, Patch Systems
- Open source database platform InfluxData raises $35M Series C led by SAP's Sapphire Ventures, says 120K sites and 400 businesses use its platform (Ron Miller/TechCrunch)