SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Manufacturing and Supply Chain – Update 1802
Interested in hearing about the latest updates within SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Manufacturing and Supply Chain? Listen as Parvathy Sankar, SAP S/4HANA Cloud Product Management & Co-Innovation, discusses two highlights for Manufacturing and Supply Chain in the latest release of SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
For more information about SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1802 Release Highlights
- Google, IBM, and others announce Grafeas, an open-source API that gives users a standardized way for auditing and governing their software supply chain (Frederic Lardinois/TechCrunch)
- SAP Takes Cloud Accelerator Program Global, Offers Partners Guidance To Transition Marketing Strategies
- SAP to acquire Callidus Software, provider of cloud-based human resource software and other IT solutions, for $2.4B; the deal is expected to close in Q2 2018 (Charlie Osborne/ZDNet)
- Fusion's ICO raised $50M in under 24 hours to create a token ecosystem, a “side chain of all other chains”, amid a broad fall in cryptocurrencies (Stewart Rogers/VentureBeat)