SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Finance – Update 1802
In this short video, Ulrich Hauke, SAP S/4HANA Cloud Product Management & Co-Innovation, will give you an overview of three innovations in the SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1802 release for Finance.
Updates are related to Automated Payment Advice Processing, Predictive Accounting, and Overview Page for Project Financial Controllers.
Looking for more information about SAP S/4HANA Cloud?
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1802 Release Highlights
- SAP Takes Cloud Accelerator Program Global, Offers Partners Guidance To Transition Marketing Strategies
- Google adds a new search navigation tab called “Finance”, retires some Google Finance features including portfolio, and drops need for Adobe Flash (Ron Amadeo/Ars Technica)
- SAP to acquire Callidus Software, provider of cloud-based human resource software and other IT solutions, for $2.4B; the deal is expected to close in Q2 2018 (Charlie Osborne/ZDNet)
- Cloud Giants AWS, Google And Microsoft React To Meltdown; Solution Providers Remind Customers To Update, Patch Systems