Azure Security and Compliance Blueprint – HIPAA Health Data and AI Deployment Video
Frank Summer and John Doyle of Microsoft discuss the Azure Security and Compliance Blueprint – HIPAA Health Data and AI.
Frank is a Sr. Program Manager in Azure Global Ecosystem and a Cloud Security Specialist at Microsoft. John Doyle Director within the Worldwide Health Industry , Industry Solutions, Worldwide Health Industy Team at Microsoft.
The Azure Security and Compliance Blueprint is designed as a modular foundation to help organizations to ingest, store, analyze and interact with sensitive and regulated health data while maintaining security, privacy, and compliance requirements.
The Azure Security and Compliance Blueprint also provides a number of core assets to include:
- step-by-step documentation
- cybersecurity threat model component
- reference architecture
- customer responsibility matrix
- external compliance reports
- deployment scripts to automate deployment
- sample health data sets
- machine learning experiment
- VIDEO: Azure Security and Compliance Blueprint – HIPAA Health Data and AI Deployment
- Belgian court rules Facebook is illegally collecting user data via cookies on third party sites, must remove data, threatens €250K/day fines for non-compliance (Aoife White/Bloomberg)
- Researchers at Vicarious AI have developed a new brain-inspired AI technique that can solve CAPTCHAs with less training data than other AI techniques (Alison Snyder/Axios)
- Microsoft says it will offer a new localized Azure service to government clients in mid-2018, set to be a combined offering of Azure Stack and Azure Government (Salvador Rodriguez/Reuters)
- Microsoft makes its event routing service Azure Event Grid generally available in about 10 Azure regions (Frederic Lardinois/TechCrunch)