SMBProIT‘s brand new Free Membership level is designed for IT Professionals that just want to be part of our growing community. SMBProIT Free Members enjoy a basic set of select benefits including: Exclusive Partner Webinars, Whitepapers, SMB Bytes E-zine & Newsletter, Vendor & Partner Discounts, Community Forum, Vendor Directory, and more entirely accessible from your private SMBProIT Desktop Console!
- A look at how some kids in the UK are using mobile devices and how it shapes their study habits, social interactions, and pursuit of entertainment (Madhumita Murgia/Financial Times)
- Google says it plans to take a percentage of fees for subscriptions publishers get via its upcoming subscriber targeting tools (Madhumita Murgia/Financial Times)
- Sources: US DoJ tells AT&T it needs to sell CNN to get Time Warner merger approval; source says “It's all about CNN”; source says AT&T plans to sue DoJ (Financial Times)
- Profile of Broadcom CEO Hock Tan as he tries to acquire Qualcomm for $130B (Richard Waters/Financial Times)
- UK-based Graphcore, maker of machine learning chips, has raised $50M from Sequoia Capital (Aliya Ram/Financial Times)